North Shore Medical Center provides anesthesiology services for all inpatient and outpatient procedures, as well as to patients in our Birthplace. Our anesthesiologists also consult on pain management, airway management, pulmonary and cardiovascular assessment, and patient resuscitation and follow-up care. Anesthesiologists work closely with highly-trained nurses to ensure the safety of comfort of our patients. Outpatient pain management services are available through the Center for Pain Management at NSMC , as well as through affiliated pain management physicians. Learn more
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Critical/Intensive care
- Childbirth labor and in vitro fertilization procedures
- Radiologic imaging or scanning procedures
- Gastrointestinal endocscopies
- Cardiac surgery, cardiac catheterizations and angioplasty procedures
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Postoperative pain management
- Emergency services anesthesia
Outpatient Pain Management services
The Center for Pain Management at North Shore Medical provides pain management services on an outpatient basis. The Center is located on the Salem campus of NSMC.
Affiliated physicians also offer pain management treatment at their practices in Beverly, Peabody and Salem.