Through our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital, NSMC cardiologists work side by side with Mass General cardiologists at the Heart Center. Together they provide the highest level of care for our patients, enabling patients to remain close to home and family.
Our nurses, clinical assistants, administrators and support staff provide patients with compassionate, professional clinical care throughout their treatment.
Interventional cardiology services
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiology evaluation and testing (EKG, nuclear cardiology, Holter monitoring, stress testing and cardiac ultrasound)
- Cardiac rehabilitation program
- Electrophysiology and arrhythmias
- Living Well with Heart Failure program
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI) and stents
- Vascular surgery and testing
Advanced cardiac surgery
Cardiac surgery is now performed at Mass General, while all other aspects of a patient’s heart care are provided here on the North Shore. Our teams work closely together to provide effective and seamless care. Learn more
A collaborative practice in general cardiology is also maintained at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers.