World-class interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery programs
Our interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery programs were developed through our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital. NSMC and Massachusetts General Hospital cardiologists work side by side at the NSMC Heart Center to provide the highest level of care for our patients, enabling patients to remain close to home and family.
Our nurses, clinical assistants, administrators and support staff provide patients with compassionate, professional clinical care throughout their treatment.
Cardiology and cardiac services
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiology evaluation and testing (EKG, nuclear cardiology, Holter monitoring, stress testing and cardiac ultrasound)
- Cardiac rehabilitation program
- Cardiac surgery
- Electrophysiology and arrhythmias
- Living Well with Heart Failure program
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI) and stents
- Vascular surgery and testing
A collaborative practice in general cardiology is also maintained at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers.