World-class interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery programs
Our interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery programs were developed through our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital. NSMC and Massachusetts General Hospital cardiologists work side by side at the NSMC Heart Center to provide the highest level of care for our patients, enabling patients to remain close to home and family.
Our nurses, clinical assistants, administrators and support staff provide patients with compassionate, professional clinical care throughout their treatment.
Cardiology and cardiac services
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI) and stents
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac surgery
- Cardiac rehabilitation program
- Cardiovascular risk reduction
- Cardiology evaluation & testing (EKG, echocardiogram, nuclear cardiology, Holter monitoring, stress testing and cardiac ultrasound)
- Electrophysiology and arrhythmias
- Living well with heart failure program
- Vascular surgery and testing
A collaborative practice in general cardiology is also maintained at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers.