Specialty Care Unit Hours
Intensive Care Units (ICU) and Cardiac Surgery
- 24 hours a day for immediate family or designated visitors.
Birthplace and Special Care Nursery (SCN)
- 2 visitors permitted in the Labor Room
- 2 visitors at a time in the Special Care Nursery
- Fathers and partners, grandparents and siblings of newborns may visit at any time.
- 2 - 8 p.m. are visiting hours for those who are not immediate family
Adult Psychiatry Service (NSMC Salem Hospital)
- 6:15 - 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- 1 - 3 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
Senior Psychiatry Services (NSMC Union Hospital)
- 2 - 3:30 p.m. and 6 - 7 p.m., 7 days a week.
Pediatric Psychiatry Services (NSMC Union Hospital)
- 5 - 7 p.m. on weekdays
- 12 - 5 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center
- 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Parents or guardians may visit their child at any time.