One Medical Passport
NSMC anesthesiologists request that patients fill out their medical history online at the secure One Medical Passport web site. All patient information remains confidential and is only accessible by the patient's medical team.
- You’ll need the name(s), address(es) and phone number(s) of your physician(s)
- You’ll need exact names and dosages of any medications you are taking
- You’ll need a list of all surgical procedures you’ve ever had (approximate dates are ok)
- For surgery at NSMC Salem Hospital or NSMC Union Hospital click here.
- For surgery at Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care click here.
- You will arrive at a screen where you may login in (if you are already registered) or you may register. Click “New Patient” ONLY IF you have never used One Medical Passport before.
Benefits of using One Medical Passport
- Completing your online medical history usually takes less than 30 minutes.
- Once your medical history has been stored you will not need to enter it again for future procedures at that facility.
- You may stop at any point during the process of filling out your information and save it, returning to complete it at a more convenient time.
- You may print out a copy of your medical history for your records.
- You may access your online information at any time and from anywhere with internet access.
- You may update your information at any time.