Surgical Technologist Opportunities at NSMC
$3000 sign-on bonus
Experienced, qualified surgical technologists who successfully complete their probationary period and one full year of employment qualify for a 3k sign-on bonus.
Surg Techs work under the direction of the Operating Room Nurse Manager or designee, assist in the care of patients and assist in surgical activities in the Department of Surgery. Qualifications include:
Successful completion of an accredited education program for surgical technologists
National Certification as a Surgical Technologist (or equivalent under the MA law)
1 year of experience in the acute care setting
CT Tech Opportunities at NSMC Salem Hospital
$3000 sign-on bonus for experienced CT Techs
Under the administrative direction of the CT Supervisor, the CT Technologist performs diagnostic CT procedures at a level of competence not requiring constant supervision to technical detail. Assumes responsibility for designated areas, procedures and students as assigned, variable shifts, weekend/holiday rotation and call. Several part-time opportunities available.
- MA Department of Public Health licensure to practice Radiology/CT in the state of Massachusetts required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Current Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(R)(CT). Ma (RT) (CT) License required.
- View all openings
- Anne Paradise at email@example.com
We are hiring OR and ICU nurses and also float pool RNs
- Registered Nurse – Operating Room 40 hours day shift (min, 3 yrs experience)
- Registered Nurse – Operating Room 36 hours day shift (min, 3 yrs experience)
- ICU Registered Nurse 36 hour nights 2 years (critical care exp. preferred)
- View all nursing positions
Mental Health Counselors
Medical Assistant openings at North Shore Physicians Group
Our Medical Assistants are an integral part of our care team and have an enhanced role in patient care. Watch video to learn more.
The primary role of the medical assistant is to ensure efficient patient flow through the office. MAs function as a "flow manager," maintaining neat, clean and safe patient care areas. The other key role of the NSPG medical assistant is to interact with patients in a professional, friendly manner, consistent with their needs.