Please call 978-354-3909 to complete your registration and ensure you are able to enroll in the class appropriate to your due date. Do not sign up for the courses individually.
Cancellation and Refund policy:
NSMC reserves the right to cancel a class in the event of inclement weather or insufficient enrollment. You will be notified at least 24 hours prior if a class needs to be cancelled.
Options available to you if your class is cancelled:
- You may apply the money toward another class OR
- You may receive a full refund in the form of a check. Your refund will be given in check form regardless of how you paid. The process for issuing a check may take up to two weeks after the start date of the class.
- If you need to cancel due to a medical issue that precludes you from attending we will provide a full refund upon receipt of physician documentation.
- You may change to a different class up to 3 business days before your class is scheduled, however, this will be subject to space availability.
- By registering for a class, you are agreeing to this policy.