The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. Our safety measures include screening and protecting every person in our facilities, extensive daily cleaning and rearranged interior spaces to accommodate physical distancing. Learn more about our Safe Care Commitment
- Drive Up Testing: Criteria for COVID-19 testing has been expanded to include individuals, with or without COVID-19 symptoms, who have been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who has a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Appointments for Drive-Up Testing are by physician-referral only.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call your NSPG physician to schedule.
- Patients who do not have an NSPG primary care physician can call 844-839-8299 to make an appointment.
- Acute Care Hospital Phase 1 Reopen Attestation
- For more information, visit the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Reopening Website.
- NSPG now offers Virtual Visits at all of its practices
- Respiratory Clinic and Drive Up Testing in Lynn
- Partners offers patients a COVID-19 Screening Tool, Nurse Hotline at 617-724-7000 and virtual urgent care visits via Partners HealthCare On Demand
- Caring for a Family Member with COVID-19 at home
- Entrance Policy for Patients and Visitors
- Donation Guidelines
- Changes to Lab Blood Draw services
- Changes to Medical Records
- We are deferring elective appointments and procedures - Learn more
We are actively looking to our community for donations of PPE equipment to assist our healthcare workers and keep them safe to care for loved ones.
We’re accepting supplies and monetary donations.