Multiple Language COVID-19 Prevention Resources
The messages below are designed to help Lynn residents find places where they can receive COVID-19 testing and primary care. Nonetheless, wearing a mask, sanitizing hands, staying six feet apart from other people and avoiding large gatherings apply to everyone.
- Cape Verdean Creole
- Haitian Creole
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Traditional Chinese
Additional multiple language information
- The COVID-19 Health Literacy project has created fact sheets in 35 languages and made them available to the public.
- North Shore Physicians Group Patient Information related to COVID-19
- North Shore Physicians Group Patient Resources
- Behavioral Health Resources to support families throughout COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Social Distancing
- Health Care Proxy and Advanced Directive Guide
- Massachusetts Health Care Proxy Form