Here to Help You
We have a comprehensive plan in place to meet the needs of our patients. While we are no longer booking regular office appointments due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we will work with you to determine the best approach, whether a virtual or in-person visit or some other means of meeting your needs. Please contact your NSPG provider directly to arrange an appointment.
Drive Up Testing and Respiratory Clinic
Drive-Up Testing for COVID-19 and a Respiratory Clinic for evaluating patients with respiratory conditions are available. Both are located at Union Hospital, 500 Lynnfield Street, Lynn.
NEW: Criteria for COVID-19 testing has been expanded to include individuals, with or without COVID-19 symptoms, who have been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who has a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Appointments for Drive-Up Testing are by physician-referral only.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call your NSPG physician to schedule.
- (Patients who do not have an NSPG primary care physician can call 844-839-8299 to make an appointment.)
Appointments for the Respiratory Clinic are also by physician-referral only. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are not testing in our practices nor in our urgent care center.
Accessing a virtual visit on your desktop or laptop
Accessing a virtual visit on your phone or tablet
We encourage all of our patients to use Partners Patient Gateway to communicate with your doctor(s), request refills on your prescriptions, receive test results and more.
Changes to NSPG services and Community Resources
- Respiratory Clinic and Drive-Up Testing at Union Hospital
- Changes to our Urgent care and Labs services
- Caring for a family member with COVID-19 at home
- Behavioral Health resources for families and individuals
- Health Care Proxy and Advanced Directive Guide
- Massachusetts Health Care Proxy Form
COVID-19 Information in other languages
- The COVID-19 Health Literacy project has created fact sheets in 35 languages and made them available to the public. Get the translated fact sheets
- Partners HealthCare also has translated materials COVID-19 information in Arabic Chinese Haitian Creole Portuguese Russian Spanish