Partial list below; click button above for a more complete list
Breastfeeding Support: Making New Connections
- Meets every Friday from 9 to 11 a.m. in the first floor of MassGeneral for Children at NSMC. For more information, please call 888.217 MILK (6455).
- A free support group for patients with diabetes meets on the first Monday of every month.
Education, support and resources for all ages
- Behavioral Health workshops, Family Rounds, and Mindfulness.
- Anxiety Group for Teens, Teen Talk Group, Empower Yoga for Girls, Raising Resilient Children and Teens
- Open to the community
- View all
Fetal and Newborn Loss Support group
- Meets the second Tuesday of the month, from 7 to 8 p.m., in the Davenport 101 conference room. Contact Suzanne Nevins, R.N., 978-354-3357
Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center
- Support for cancer patients and their families is provided through the Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center.