NSMC maintains the largest cardiology services on the North Shore, with a broad range of medical and interventional care available to patients with coronary conditions:
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiology evaluation and testing (EKG, nuclear cardiology, Holter monitoring, stress testing and cardiac ultrasound)
- Cardiac rehabilitation program
- Electrophysiology and arrhythmias
- Living Well with Heart Failure program
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI) and stents
- Vascular surgery and testing
Cardiovascular Medicine at North Shore Physicians Group
North Shore Cardiovascular Associates has joined North Shore Physicians Group. The newly named North Shore Physicians Group Cardiovascular Medicine practice cares for patients in Salem, Danvers and Rowley and delivers a full spectrum of cardiac care.
Collaborative Practice at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
A collaborative practice in general cardiology is also available at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers. Services available in general cardiology and advanced cardiac testing including nuclear cardiology and cardiac ultrasound.
Advanced cardiac surgery
Cardiac surgery for NSMC patients is now performed at Massachusetts General Hospital's Corrigan Minehan Heart Center, while all other aspects of a patient’s heart care are provided at NSMC. Learn more