The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. Our safety measures include screening and protecting every person in our facilities, extensive daily cleaning and rearranged interior spaces to accommodate physical distancing. Learn more about our Safe Care Commitment
- Drive Up Testing: Criteria for COVID-19 testing has been expanded to include individuals, with or without COVID-19 symptoms, who have been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who has a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Appointments for Drive-Up Testing are by physician-referral only.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call your NSPG physician to schedule.
- Patients who do not have an NSPG primary care physician can call 844-839-8299 to make an appointment.
What to Do If You Feel Sick
We are actively looking to our community for donations of PPE equipment to assist our healthcare workers and keep them safe to care for loved ones.
We’re accepting supplies and monetary donations.