FAQs and Resources
Behavioral Health Resources to Support Families throughout COVID-19
- Children and Teens
- Free online Mindfulness classes for children (Mindful Schools)
- Mindfulness for Children Series for Home
- with Gabriel, AME Association for Mindfulness in Education (YouTube videos)
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life, with Marguerite
- NSMC Family Center for Mindfulness Practices for parents/caregivers and children, for finding self calm.
- Short Mindful Practices for Teens and Adults
- Support Groups (many running Zoom meetings)
- Substance Use Resources
- Resources collected by Sara Leva, LICSW at NSMC and NSPG Social Workers and Community Health Workers
We are actively looking to our community for donations of PPE equipment to assist our healthcare workers and keep them safe to care for loved ones.
We’re accepting supplies and monetary donations.