Here to Help You
We have a comprehensive plan in place to meet the needs of our patients. While we are no longer booking regular office appointments due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we will work with you to determine the best approach, whether a virtual or in-person visit or some other means of meeting your needs. Please contact your NSPG provider directly to arrange an appointment.
Drive Up Testing and Respiratory Clinic
We have Drive-Up Testing for COVID-19 and a Respiratory Clinic for evaluating patients with respiratory conditions. Both are located at Union Hospital in Lynn.
Appointments are by physician-referral only. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are not testing in our practices or in our urgent care center. Learn more about the respiratory clinic and drive up testing
Accessing a virtual visit on your desktop or laptop
Accessing a virtual visit on your phone or tablet
We encourage all of our patients to use Partners Patient Gateway to communicate with your doctor(s), request refills on your prescriptions, receive test results and more.
Changes to NSPG services and Community Resources
- Respiratory Clinic and Drive-Up Testing at Union Hospital
- Changes to our Urgent care and Labs services
- Caring for a family member with COVID-19 at home
- Behavioral Health resources for families and individuals
- Health Care Proxy and Advanced Directive Guide
- Massachusetts Health Care Proxy Form
COVID-19 Information in other languages
- The COVID-19 Health Literacy project has created fact sheets in 35 languages and made them available to the public. Get the translated fact sheets
- Partners HealthCare also has translated materials COVID-19 information in Arabic Chinese Haitian Creole Portuguese Russian Spanish