Parking on Salem campus
Light gray areas bounded with white indicate patient parking. Some outpatient services have different parking arrangements. Please read the Exceptions list below for specific parking instructions.
Free Valet Parking Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Drive to the upper parking lot in front of our Main Entrance (aka Davenport 4)
- Look for the sign for Valet Services
- After hours, visitors should go to the Main Entrance and call security. Security will then bring their keys.
Our Main Entrance is accessible via the Lower Entrance off Highland Avenue.
- Patients coming for lab or infusion services go to the Lab and Vascular Services building (parking spaces in front of building).
- Patients in our Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Weight Management and Diabetes Management Programs park in front of Axelrod.
- Birthplace patients go directly to the Birthplace. Use the Upper Entrance and follow signs to the right and around to the Birthplace.
- Emergency patients go to our Emergency Department at the back of the hospital. If you enter by way of Highland Avenue, use the access road to drive to the back and follow signs. There are two designated parking areas for our Emergency Department, as well as handicapped parking for ED patients.