NSMC News Releases
The urgent care center at Union Hospital was converted last month into a respiratory clinic to evaluate individuals for respiratory conditions.
- Patients must be referred to the Respiratory Clinic by their primary care physicians
- Patients are encouraged to call their doctors (including those at the Lynn Community Health Center) to see if they are candidates; the physician will arrange the appointment.
- All patients at the Respiratory Clinic are tested for COVID-19.
- The respiratory clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
UPDATE: Criteria for COVID-19 testing has been expanded to include individuals, with or without COVID-19 symptoms, who have been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who has a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Appointments for Drive-Up Testing are by physician-referral only.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call your NSPG physician to schedule.
- Patients who do not have an NSPG primary care physician can call 844-839-8299 to make an appointment.