Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
Mindfulness Programs for all ages
Offered by Marguerite Roberts, MS, NP
- Monthly sessions with guided meditation and mindful movement. Open to all, no experience needed. Meets the first Wednesday of every month, 6–7 pm. To register click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Mindfulness for Clinicians
The following recordings were made from a virtual series offered to better support recovery, resilience and the well-being of our clinicians through this time of Covid-19.
The following mindfulness programs have been suspended. We intend to resume in-person programs when safety allows.
- Mindfulness Practice for Clinicians
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction for Adults
- Mindfulness for High School Students
- Mindfulness for Middle School Students
The Family Resource Center is grateful for the generous support of the Merry Mixers. Learn more