Patient and Family Support
Family Support and Guidance
There are multiple avenues for family support and guidance available.
- Our patients have access to the outpatient psychiatry program at Massachusetts General Hospital for Children.
- Support is also available through the Family Resource Center on the Salem campus (MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center).
Adult Psychiatry Service (NSMC Salem Hospital)
- 6:15 - 8 p.m., 7 days a week
- 1 - 3 p.m. on weekends and holidays
Senior Psychiatry Service (NSMC Union Hospital)
- 2 - 3:30 p.m. and 6 - 7 p.m., 7 days a week
Pediatric Psychiatry Service (NSMC Union Hospital)
- 5 - 7 p.m. weekdays
- 12 noon - 5 p.m. on weekends and holidays