NSMC Urgent Care - Lynn
- Open seven days a week, 9-9
- Immediate care for non-life-threatening medical conditions including cuts, scrapes, minor burns, coughs and ear infections.
- No appointments are necessary and all patients are welcome.
What Will Your Visit to NSMC Urgent Care Cost?
When NSMC Urgent Care opens on November 4, visits will be billed as hospital outpatient visit.
- Your out-of-pocket costs for the physician or nurse practitioner visit are usually limited to the co-payment required by your health insurance plan. We will request your co-payment when you check in for the visit.
- You will also be billed for what is commonly known as a “facility fee” for use of the hospital space, equipment, and support staff.
- Your health insurance plan may apply these hospital fees to your annual deductible, and after you have paid your deductible in full, you may be billed for a co-insurance payment.
- We will send you a bill if there is any unpaid balance after we receive payment for your visit from your health insurance plan.