NSMC Urgent Care - Lynn
- Open seven days a week, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (last patient seen at 8:30 p.m.)
- You will be treated by North Shore Medical Center nurses and physicians.
- No appointments are necessary.
- Wait times are most often shorter than going to an Emergency Department.
- X-ray and ultrasound services are available.
- Free parking!
Conditions treated at NSMC Urgent Care:
- Allergies (minor allergic reactions)
- Back pain, neck pain
- Bites from an animal or insect
- Bruises, cuts and scratches
- Cold or flu, cough or sore throat, pneumonia
- Ear and eye infections
- Fever and minor headaches
- Minor burns and fractures
- Muscle cramps or spasms
- Rashes or minor swelling
- Sinus pain
- Sprains or strains to muscles/joints
- Urinary tract infections
****If you are experiencing a severe allergic reaction, or sudden, severe headache, you should go to the nearest emergency room. Burns and swelling that are severe should also be treated at an emergency room.