All visitors and patients, with a few exceptions, are directed to use our Main Entrance, accessible via our Lower Entrance off Highland Avenue.
- Patients scheduled for an endoscopy or colonoscopy use the Wheelock 5 entrance.
- Patients coming for lab or infusion services go to the Lab and Vascular Services building.
- Patients in our Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Weight Management and Diabetes Management Programs park in front of Axelrod.
- Birthplace patients go directly to the Birthplace. Use the Upper Entrance and follow signs to the right and around to the Birthplace.
- Emergency patients go to our Emergency Department at the back of the hospital. If you enter by way of Highland Avenue, use the access road to drive to the back and follow signs.