NSMC News Releases
Join us Sunday April 27 for a free community event incorporating advance care planning and spiritual approaches to end of life care and decisions.
It's Your Choice takes place on Sunday April 27, from 2-3:30 p.m., at NSMC Salem Hospital Davenport 102
- Rabbi Baruch HaLevi Congregation Shirat Hayam
- James Croft Humanist Activist, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Abu Hamzah and Abu Sadig North Shore Islamic Center
- Joan Amaral Zen Buddhist Priest, Marblehead Zen Center
- Very Reverend Father Paul Ritt Catholic Priest, Our Lady of the Assumption, Lynnfield
- Dr. Marvin Wilson Professor of Biblical & Theological Studies, Gordon College
978 741 1215 with questions.
NSMC (North Shore Medical Center) is a multi-site health system headquartered in Salem, Mass., which includes NSMC Salem Hospital, NSMC Union Hospital in Lynn, MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center, NSMC Heart Center, NSMC Women’s Center and the physician network known as North Shore Physicians Group. NSMC and Massachusetts General Hospital together provide care at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care and the Mass General/North Shore Cancer Center in Danvers. NSMC is a member of Partners HealthCare, which was founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. #northshoremed
/em> em="">/> em="">/>>/>