North Shore Medical Center shoulder specialists combine expert clinical skills with the most advanced surgical and non-surgical technology. Advanced imaging tests, including MRI and CT scans, are utilized to ensure accurate diagnosis of shoulder conditions. As with many orthopedic conditions, our team will begin treatment using advanced non-surgical options, such as physical therapy, medications, or other therapies. If surgery is required, our team offers a full range of surgical procedures ranging from minimally-invasive arthroscopic techniques to major reconstructive procedures.
Our orthopedic surgeons have advanced fellowship training in all aspects of shoulder surgery.
Shoulder Conditions Treated
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder separation
- Shoulder instability
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression
- Arthroscopic capsular repair or reconstruction
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic labral repair
- Arthroscopic frozen shoulder release
- Total shoulder arthroplasty (shoulder replacement)
- Constrained shoulder arthroplasty (Reverse or Delta shoulder replacement)