NSMC Nurses Honored by Massachusetts Emergency Nurses Association
Eleanor Broadhead Clinical Excellence Award 2015
The Eleanor Broadhead Award for Nursing Clinical Excellence is designed to recognize a professional nurse who exemplifies the North Shore Medical Center organizational values through his / her clinical practice.
Gary Lambert, RN, NSMC Salem Hospital
Donna Abu-Sabra, RN, NSMC Union Hospital
Donald W. Blodgett Exemplary Service Award 2015
Karen Correnti, RN, staff nurse
Maxine Robinson, nursing assistant
Nursing Leadership Award 2015
The Nursing Leadership Award is designed to recognize a nursing leader who exemplifies the professional nurse and the organizational values of North Shore Medical Center through his or her managerial and leadership skills.
Nancy Hassan, MSN, RN, clinical nurse educator
March of Dimes 2014 Nurse of the Year
Carrie Siefken, R.N.C., M.S.N., Clinical Educator in the NSMC Birthplace. Learn more
March of Dimes Nurse of the Year Award Finalist 2013
- Lisa Cavallaro, R.N., Nurse Manager of the Birthplace
Department of Surgery Clinical Excellence and Professionalism
NSMC Salem Hospital:
- PACU Anesthesia: Lori Anketell, R.N.
- Phippen 7 Patient Care Services: Caitlin Ciampa, R.N.
- Main General Surgery Operating Room: Gary P. Lambert, R.N.
- Davenport 7 Marian B. Cornejo-Suela, R.N.
- Main General Surgery Operating Room: Bonnie A. Sweet
- Surgicenter: Lisa T. Aiello
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit: Lois M. Cakounes, R.N.
- West 1 Patient Care Services: Katelyn Ferguson, R.N.
- West Ground Patient Care Services: Joseph C. Ferrer, R.N.
- Operating Room: Ann M. Fisher, R.N.
- Union Operating Room: Hubert Simon
- Operating Room: Patricia A. Wakeham
Schwartz Compassionate Caregiver Award
- Sue Nevins, an NSMC neonatal nurse, was a finalist for the 2011 Schwartz compassionate caregiver award.