NSMC News Releases
On Monday, January 28, 2013, NSMC will begin running a new advertising campaign that promotes our primary care physicians and their role in connecting patients to the experts and programs of NSMC and Partners HealthCare.
The ads feature two of our patients, Tony Doucette of Lynnfield and Joanne Cunningham of Salem, who graciously agreed to share their stories.
You will also see several familiar faces representing our outstanding physicians and staff.
Over the next several months we will fold additional patient stories and specialty areas into the array of ad materials.
See the links below for a sneak preview:
Tony Doucette of Lynnfield
Joanne Cunningham of Salem
Campaign web site
Print ads (newspaper and magazine):
The advertising schedule includes:
- Cable TV (CNN, ESPN, A&E, etc.)
- Local daily and weekly newspapers
- Northshore Magazine
- Online banner ads (Boston.com, Wicked Local, Web MD, etc.)
- Billboard (I-95 in Peabody, north of Lowell St.)
- Commuter Rail Station Posters in Swampscott, Salem and Beverly
- Mailings/postcards to area households
- A dedicated web site that makes it easy to select an NSMC PCP
- Online videos telling the patient's stories
For more information about the campaign, please contact Laura Fleming, Director of Marketing and Public Relations.