Audiology services at MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center are provided to both adult and pediatric patients by licensed, certified audiologists. Our team works closely with specialists to ensure early identification and appropriate management of hearing loss. Our Level One Approved Audiological Assessment/Diagnostic Center designation is the highest level designated by Massachusetts Department of Public Health Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program.
Pediatric Audiology Services
Our services include:
- Analysis of hearing aid function
- Auditory brainstem response
- Diagnostic audiology
- Educational audiology
- Family counseling & coordinated care
- FM selection and evaluation
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection
- Newborn hearing screening
- Otoacoustic emissions
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.