Pediatric neurology services are available to North Shore pediatric patients at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers. All neurological, neuromuscular and neurogenetic conditions of infants, children and adolescents are diagnosed and treated. Special tests and procedures offered include brain and spine CT scans and MRIs, as well as EEG monitoring with video.
Pediatric neurology services
We offer the latest education, diagnostic and treatment options available for children with:
- Seizure disorders and epilepsy
- Movement disorders and tics
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delays
- Acute neurological illnesses
Comprehensive assessments, consultation and follow-up services for individuals with developmental, attention, social-emotional and behavioral problems are available through our collaboration with the Neurodevelopmental Center.
Neurological conditions treated include:
- Attention and executive function disorders (ADD, ADHD, etc.)
- Developmental disorders (autism, pervasive developmental delay (PDD), Asperger’s syndrome, intellectual disability)
- Neurological disorders (head injury, seizures)
- Learning disabilities
- Sleep disorders