Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Allergy and clinical immunology physicians
at North Shore Medical Center treat patients of all ages. They see patients in their practices and also provide inpatient and emergency consultations. They collaborate with specialists throughout North Shore Medical Center to provide their patients with appropriate and comprehensive care. Many of our patients join the Asthma and Food Allergy support group. For more information about the group, call 781.444.7778.
Free Allergy Screening
July 28 1-4 p.m. Niranjan Dudani, M.D.
,will screen participants for possible allergy and asthma symptoms.The screening is part of the annual Nationwide Asthma Screening Program.
781-595-6800 for any questions. No registration required.
Allergy and Immune Conditions Treated
- Allergies: drug, environmental and latex
- Asthma and exercise asthma
- Food allergy
- Primary immune deficiency
Allergy and Clinical Immunology Services
- Allergy injections for controlling underlying illness
- Breathing tests
- Long-term medical management
- Education for allergies, asthma, and immune disorders
- Medications to reduce symptoms
- Oral challenges and desensitization
- Physical examinations
- Skin tests