Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Allergy and clinical immunology physicians
at North Shore Medical Center treat patients of all ages. They see patients in their practices and also provide inpatient and emergency consultations. They collaborate with specialists throughout North Shore Medical Center to provide their patients with appropriate and comprehensive care. To learn more about asthma and food allergy come to our support group. Next meeting:
March 24, see below
Testing for Food Allergies: New Advances and What they Mean for You
Allergist Cristina Palumbo, M.D.
, will discuss how component testing can help you better understand and manage food allergies.
March 24 7-9 p.m.
NSMC Salem Hospital
Allergy and Immune Conditions Treated
- Allergies: drug, environmental and latex
- Asthma and exercise asthma
- Food allergy
- Primary immune deficiency
Allergy and Clinical Immunology Services
- Allergy injections for controlling underlying illness
- Breathing tests
- Long-term medical management
- Education for allergies, asthma, and immune disorders
- Medications to reduce symptoms
- Oral challenges and desensitization
- Physical examinations
- Skin tests