Preparing for Your Surgery
Pre-surgery Assessment takes place in the SurgiCenter
- You will go through our Main Entrance to get to the SurgiCenter.
Parking and main entrance information
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit to register.
- A nurse will review your medical history with you and further assess your overall health.
- A nurse will discuss your anesthetic plan. You will meet your anesthesiologist on the day of surgery.
- You will fill out a few forms about your health that help us ensure that you are treated effectively and safely.
- We will record your weight and height and we may conduct additional tests requested by your doctor.
- Please bring your eyeglasses and/or hearing aids if you need them for filling out forms or having a conversation.
Day of Surgery registration takes place on Davenport 5
- The image above shows where you will register on the day of your surgery
- Your physician's office will provide you with guidelines about eating and drinking limitations prior to surgery, as well as what to bring or not bring.
- Enter the campus via the lower entrance on Highland Avenue.
- Park in the upper level parking area and proceed to the main entrance.
- Take the elevators on the left up one floor to Davenport 5. Registration for surgery is to the left when you are on Davenport 5.
View campus map