What We Offer
- Complete evaluation, including ultrasound and diagnostic testing
- Expertise in the least invasive approaches for treatment of common gynecologic conditions
- Treatment options including office procedures, minimally invasive surgical techniques and alternative approaches to hysterectomy that are minimally invasive
- Technologically-advanced, computerized, state-of-the-art equipment
- Office sterilization procedures
You may be a candidate for treatment if you are experiencing these symptoms or conditions:
At NSMC, treatment begins with a comprehensive and expert consultation to evaluate your specific condition. The team works to provide patients with respectful and sensitive gynecological care and choices that improve their quality of life and relieve pain and discomfort.
After a thorough evaluation, our physicians will provide you with complete information about treatment choices available and the benefits and risks involved. They will work with you to make the best treatment decisions. You also benefit from our longstanding collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital, which is always available for consultation on the most complex cases.
The NSMC Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS) program offers women with gynecologic abnormalities easier, less invasive options for treating symptoms of their conditions through advanced treatment alternatives and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. Our board-certified gynecological surgeons are trained in the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques and work together to provide patients with a range of options for treatment.