Financial Counseling and Assistance
Partners HealthCare assists uninsured and under-insured patients who have limited financial resources to pay medical bills they have received following care at a Partners facility. Various forms of financial assistance are available, including:
- Help applying for financial aid
- Assessment of all financial aid options
- Uninsured Patient Discount Policy
- Plain language summary
Financial Counseling for our Patients
Financial counselors are available to answer your questions and provide assistance. Please call to schedule an appointment; we are no longer able to accommodate walk-ins.
- Call 978.825.6900 to schedule appointment
- Axelrod 6, Salem campus, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Davenport 4, Salem campus, Radiology registration, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.