Insurance and Payment
Health Connector, Mass Health and Safety Net
Patients who want to apply for health insurance through The Health Connector may be assisted by NSMC financial counselors, who are all certified for this task. Patients who meet the eligibility requirements may also work with our staff to apply for Mass Health and Healthy Safety Net.
Making a Payment
- Pay online:
- Enroll at Partners Patient Gateway to create an account and pay a bill online.
Checks and Credit Cards
- Checks, credit cards or debit cards made be used for co-pays or pre-payments only. We have a no-cash policy.
- To pay by credit card over the telephone, please call 617.726.3884.
- Checks may be mailed to P.O. Box 418393, Boston, MA, 02241
- Please use the address above regardless of whether you were an inpatient at Salem Hospital or Union Hospital, and regardless of where you received outpatient services.
- Please include patient account number on the check.