A monthly series for parents and professionals
September-May, 12-1:30 p.m.
Davenport 4 boardroom, NSMC Salem Hospital. Free.
Registration is required. Call 978-354-2670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Control: A Performance on Teen Dating Violence, Bystander Intervention, and Promoting Healthy Relationships --Cameron Torres, Artistic Director, Deana's Educational Theater and Actors from Deana's Educational Theater
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Sample exhibit of teenager's room and what items a parent should be watching for to help initiate conversations --Evelyn Y. Rodriguez, Drug Free Communities (DFC) Coordinator, Lawrence Methuen Community Coalition
- Avoiding the Clouded World of Vaping --Alan Woolf, MD, FAAP, FACMT, FAACT Director, Pediatric Environmental Health Center, BCH Director, Region 1, New England Pediatric Environment Health Specialty Unit, Associate Chief Medical Education Officer & DIO, BCH
- Minding Your LBGTQs - Learning Contemporary Terminology, Concepts, and Issues in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Community ---Steve Harrington Executive Director North Shore Alliance of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth (nAGLY)
- Best Practices for Determining Level of Care in the Treatment of Eating Disorders --Bob Bordonaro, LICSW Program Director, Walden Behavioral Care