A monthly series for parents and professionals -- now Virtual, via ZOOM. September-May, free and open to all.
You do not have to a patient of NSMC to take part in our workshops, support groups, and programs.
- Unpacking Race and Identity: Understanding Racial Identity, Models and How to Feel Comfortable Discussing the Uncomfortable
- Chalini Jayasekera, PsyD., Clinical Psychologist, MassGeneral for Children at North Shore Medical Center
- Children and Trauma: Treatment in the context of the pandemic and social injustice
- Ilana Amrani-Cohen, LICSW, PhD., Trainer and Consultant in Private Practice
- Avoiding the Clouded World of Vaping
- Alan Woolf, MD, FAAP, FACMT, FAACTDirector, Pediatric Environmental Health Center, BCH Director, Region 1 New England Pediatric Environment Health , Specialty Unit, Associate Chief Medical Education Officer & DIO, BCH Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School Boston Children’s Hospital
- Ashley Hall, M.S., Program Manager of the Northeast Tobacco-Free Community Partnership funded by the MA Department of Public Health and an adjunct professor at Merrimack College in the School of Health Sciences
- Minding Your LBGTQs - Learning Contemporary Terminology, Concepts, and Issues in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Community
- Steve Harrington, Executive Director, North Shore Alliance of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth (nAGLY)