Partial Hospital Services
Our Partial Hospital program is available for adults 18 years and older.
Our program offers intensive outpatient treatment for adults who do not meet criteria for inpatient hospitalization but who need more structure and support than can be provided at an outpatient level.
ReferralsPartial Hospital Referral Form
Referrals come from many sources including local emergency rooms, residential treatment programs, local and regional inpatient psychiatric units, primary care physicians, schools and outpatient treatment providers.
Tel: 978.354.4600 (referring clinicians)
Readmission can be arranged through standard referral procedures to help with recurrent symptoms and additional support as needed.
Conditions Treated and Approach
We work with individuals struggling with anxiety, anger management, depression, post-traumatic stress, major psychiatric illness, substance abuse and other behavioral difficulties. We use intensive group therapy with the goal of stabilizing patients so they may return to their regularly scheduled activities.
- Individual and family assessment and patient-focused therapy
- Coordination of care with outpatient providers and community supports including social service agencies, referring clinicians and primary care physicians. This may include systems meetings.
- Developing a transition plan to help support individuals in their return to work and family
- Psychopharmacological evaluation and management
- Aftercare planning including referral to appropriate clinicians, groups, community social service agencies (e.g. Department of Mental Health) to help manage issues on a continuing basis.
- Group therapy including specific groups in relapse prevention, illness management and cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Substance Abuse evaluation and intervention.
Our Clinical Team
Our clinical team includes board certified child psychiatrists, social workers, psychologists, clinical case managers and substance abuse specialists. We provide comprehensive psychological assessment and individualized treatment to stabilize psychiatric and family crises and help support individuals and their families to become independent.