Adult Partial Hospital
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been providing care to the patients in our Partial Hospitalization program through online sessions on the secure and confidential ZOOM platform.
Beginning September 2021, our Partial Hospital Program will be providing an in-person or virtual option. Please provide proof of vaccination, or, if you are not vaccinated, please let us know so that we can plan for masking and social distancing. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
For patients 18 years and older
Our program offers intensive, five-days-a-week support for individuals who need more structure and clinical care than can be provided at an outpatient level for treatment of psychiatric or dual diagnosis issues. We are a member of the Mass General Brigham system and work closely with Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Medication evaluation
- Social work intake assessment
- Daily individual meetings with your social worker/case manager
- Group educational sessions daily, focusing on coping skills to help you better manage your symptoms
- Dialectical behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques
- Follow-up planning, including referrals to appropriate clinicians, support groups and additional programs as needed (such as intensive outpatient programs for substance abuse or long-term day treatment programs for mental health issues)
- Transition plan for your return to work/school and family life
Referrals can be made by fax, email, or through EPIC (if you are within the Mass General Brigham network). We accept referrals from outpatient treatment providers, primary care physicians, emergency departments, inpatient psychiatric units, residential treatment programs and, in some circumstances, we accept self-referrals.
Readmission can be arranged through standard referral procedures to help with recurrent symptoms and additional support as needed.