Adult Partial Hospital
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been providing care to the patients in our Partial Hospitalization program through online sessions on the secure and confidential ZOOM platform. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Adult Partial Hospital program is for patients 18 years and older.
Our program offers intensive, five-days-a-week support for individuals who need more structure and clinical care than can be provided at an outpatient level for treatment of psychiatric or dual diagnosis issues. We are a member of the Mass General Brigham system and work closely with Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Medication evaluation
- Social work intake assessment
- Daily individual meetings with your social worker/case manager
- Five group educational sessions each day, focusing on coping skills to help you better manage your symptoms
- Dialectical behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques
- Follow-up planning, including referrals to appropriate clinicians, support groups and additional programs as needed (such as intensive outpatient programs for substance abuse or long-term day treatment programs for mental health issues)
- Transition plan for your return to work/school and family life
Referrals can be made by fax, email, through EPIC (if you are within the Mass General Brigham network), or by phone. We accept referrals from outpatient treatment providers, primary care physicians, emergency departments, inpatient psychiatric units, residential treatment programs and self-referrals.
Readmission can be arranged through standard referral procedures to help with recurrent symptoms and additional support as needed.